Reviews, Rantings, Book Memes and More!
I mentioned this readathon in my last post, and here it is: my official declaration of participation!
What is it?
"For 24 hours, we read books, post to our blogs about our reading, and visit other readers’ blogs. We also participate in mini-challenges throughout the day. It happens twice a year, in April and in October." -from the websites about page
What will I be updating about?
I'm planning on updating every 3 hours, with:
Because of my timezone, my start-time is 8am on Saturday.
I'd like to finish 3 books, though its not a big deal to me how much I finish, as long as I read consistently the whole day. I want to be up the full 24 hours.
I want to do a couple mini-challenges, and find some new blogs to follow!
1. Start with some shorter books, to feel accomplished earlier on.
2. Stay loaded up with both snacks, and real meals. Stay hydrated.
3. Change up my location every so often: don't want to get sore. Do some stretches. Take a quick walk.
4. Comfy clothes! I'm wearing sweats and a nice bookish-shirt.
5. Bright room late at night/read outside on the porch with some blankets
6. Nothing long and dense later in the day! No classics
7.Have lots of options in case mood reading strikes hard
8. Have lots of variety of genres